Applicability of this policy
1. This policy covers how our company treats personal data collected, including data related to the use of our web-site and company services. Personal data is
defined as personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and information which are not publicly available.
2. This policy has no legal force on companies which are not own or affiliated by our company, and is not applicable to any person who are not hired or managed
by our company.
Collection and usage of Personal data
1. Your personal data will be collected during registration of an account in our company, use of our products or services, browsing the website of our company or
our business partners.
2. During registration, our company would ask for your name, email address, birth date, surname etc. In using some of our products , our company would ask for other personal information such as telephone number, address, and information related to your assets to identify
3. Our company will receive and record server data automatically from your browser, including information and browsing record from internet protocol address (IP)
and our company cookies.
4. Our company will use information for the following general purpose: to provide you with products and services, to improve our service, for contact purpose, for
research and reports purpose.
Your Privacy Rights
(a) In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”) and subject to exemptions specified in the Ordinance, any customer:
(i) has the right to check whether our company holds personal data about him or her and has a right to receive copies of such data;
(ii) has the right to require our company to correct any personal data relating to him or her which is inaccurate;
(iii) has the right to ascertain our company policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by our company.
(b) In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, our company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
(c) Requests for access to personal data, correction of personal data, information relating to the kind of data held and to stop receiving or re-start receiving direct
marketing, please identify yourself with your name, contact number, e-mail and registered account detail and e-mail to our company.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
Our company would not rent, sell or disclose your personal data with other people or non affiliated companies unless our company get your permission, or provide you with your requested products and services or in the following circumstances:
1. The personal data might be shared to some cooperation partners which have good faith or have signed confidential agreement with our company. Those
companies might use your personal data to inform you the product and service about our company or our partners. However, these companies have no
independent rights to share your personal data.
2. Our company respond to subpoenas, court cries or legal procedures or in response to formulate or exercising our legal rights, or defend the claims
3. Our company thinks it is necessary to share relevant information to help investigate, prevent or take action on illegal activities, suspected fraud, or events
according to the personal information (privacy) ordinance under article 58.
4. If our company were acquired or merged by other companies, our company will hand over your relevant information. In this case, our company will inform you
5. Our company sends out targeted advertisements according to the personal data. Advertisers (including advertising agencies) may assume all, who have
interaction with the advertisement, watch or click the target advertisements meet the definition of target customers – for example, male between 28 and 40
years old in a region.
6. Our company would not provide any users’ personal data to advertisers if you interact in or watch the target advertisement. However, by watching or
interacting in the advertisement, advertisers may assume you meet the definition of target customers.
7. Our company’s advertisers included financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and Mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies
(such as shops, airline and software companies)
8. According to the setting, our company will display your personal data in your online account. Meanwhile, our company may also display your account ID or
username in some occasions (such as forum or lucky draws)
Transfer of Personal Data
1. Our company may store, process and / or transfer the personal data to regions or countries out of Hong Kong. Data may be transferred to member companies
or business partners of our company that selected carefully for data management and business purposes, especially for outsourcing institutions to handle the
2. By browsing our company website or using the services, our company assume that you agree with our company to transfer your data to regions or countries out
of Hong Kong.
1. Our company would access to your PC to set and get our company cookies.
referred to those companies’ own privacy protection policy to use the cookies.
3. When our company is undertaking jobs that related to our products or services, our company would use web beacons to extract and use the cookies.
Rights of modify and delete individual account data and preferences setting
1. User can update his / her account data anytime, including preferences setting.
2. Our company reserves the rights to send you information such as service notifications, administration notice or company newsletter, user do not have right to
reject such information.
3. User can delete his / her account in our company web-site. Please click here to read the details about records that may be retained in the account.
Security of Personal Data
Our company thinks there are a reasonably needs to contact you, to offer you products or services or our company employees have reasonable needs at work to access your personal data. Our company has a set of substantial, electronic procedural security measures to protect your personal data.